20 Watt 120-277V Emergency Backup LED Driver
Features, Benefits, and Applications:
- Constant output power: Maintains constant emergency light levels over the full 90-minute runtime and over the output voltage range.
- Self-sensing output voltage: Automatically adjusts over the 15-55 V range to maintain constant power within the class 2 voltage range.
- Includes input over voltage surge protection, output short circuit, open circuit, and over–voltage protection, as well as over-temperature protection for improved reliability.
- Two-wire universal input: Reduces wiring errors and reduces installation time and complexity.
- Includes a miniature illuminated test switch status indicator: Enables mounting in small spaces.
- Suitable for indoor and damp locations.
- Compatible with a variety of LED fixtures, such as emergency-only fixtures, as well as new and existing fixtures.
Safety and Regulatory Compliance:
- UL and cUL Listed as an Emergency LED Driver (UL924)
- UL Listed for both field and factory installation
- UL & cUL Class 2 output (UL1310 compliant)
- CEC Title 20 compliant: Certified in CA Title 20 Appliance Efficiency Database – Battery Charger
- EMI: Complies to FCC commercial limits
- RoHS compliant