48" LED T8 Light Bulb G3 PLUS Emergency Battery Back Up | Type B Ballast Bypass | 3500K
Make sure your office building's lighting is prepared for unforeseen power outages with Aleddras's LLT-4-EM-T8-G3PLUS-15W-35K battery backup 48" T8 tubes. These tubes enable the use of an emergency battery pack manufactured directly into the 4 ft T8 LED lamp itself, allowing the tube to be powered on and provide 420 lumens for 90 minutes of emergency illumination. The LLT-4-EM-T8-G3PLUS-15W-35K also contains a self-testing/diagnosis function that triggers for 30 seconds every month, thus meeting the emergency lighting audit requirements with no labor cost and saving your facility management team in labor costs and time. If a malfunction is detected during self-testing a warning indicator on the lamp will flash to alert facility managers. Manual testing button also built-in as an option.
This item qualifies for FREE shipping.
- Type B- ballast bypass (120-277V) operation
- 2-in-1 tube: regular T8 lighting and emergency lighting
- 3500 kelvin temperature
- Manual testing button
- Automatic self-testing: 30-second test monthly and 90-minute test annually
- Self-diagnosis with flashing indicator if the battery time drops below 90 minutes
- Built-in lithium batteries
- Only for use in always-on applications
- Easy battery shutoff switch for a long stocking time
- Patented Design
Type B - Ballast Bypass: Type B LED emergency tubes require bypassing (or removing) the ballast and rewiring to line voltage. The advantage is eliminating the ballast reduces future maintenance costs.
*This product typically ships in 3 to 5 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship.