Brushed Nickel Finish
This sleek, triangular LED pendant light in a brushed nickel finish offers so many decorating opportunities, as well as energy-saving benefits. Singularly it can serve as a decorative accent providing an energy-efficient beam of light over a reading nook. Hang several in a row to highlight a kitchen island. Alternate a few for brightness in a vacant corner, or above a bedside table.
This energy-saving LED fixture provides illumination for many years thanks to a long-lasting LED light source. There are no bulbs to replace, just the light you need, in a look you'll love. For additional light control, this LED wall light is dimmable when used with a compatible dimmer switch.
One-light indoor mini pendant, integrated LED, 50-inch adjustable cord, installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 61112.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sleek modern lighting complements contemporary interiors
- Carney's cone-shaped design with integrated dimmable LED provides eye-catching and energy-efficient illumination for any space
- The brushed nickel finish is an ideal match for popular hardware finishes
- Hanging light height is adjustable to meet your lighting needs
- Versatile pendant light fixture can be installed on standard or sloped ceilings
- Add decorative LED pendant lighting to kitchens and dining rooms
- Create an eye-catching display with pendants as dining room lighting fixtures hanging over your table
- Illuminate foyers, bedrooms, bathrooms and living rooms with an energy-efficient modern light fixture
- Install one or two LED light fixtures as kitchen island lighting
- Height 13 inches
- Diameter 5 inches
- Adjustable Aircraft Cable Length 50 inches
- Maximum Hanging Length 65-3/4 inches
- LED Pendant light fixture for indoor use
- Can be installed on sloped ceilings
- ETL/CETL listed for safety
- No bulbs required, includes 7-1/2 watt integrated LED technology
- Five-year limited fixture warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
*This product is built to order typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship.
** Westinghouse Lighting orders totaling $250 or more Ship Free but any products added from other manufacturers may incur a freight charge.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: California 65 Prop Warnings