Highpointe 54 inch Barbeque Black with Charcoal/Black Blades Indoor Ceiling Fan
The 54” Highpointe ceiling fan captures an industrial aesthetic with its architectural design and is sure to inspire any space. It features an integrated LED light fixture and includes 2 downrods - 6” and 12,” - allowing the fan to be hung at the desired height for your home. This ceiling fan features Barbeque black housing with Reversible charcoal/black blades and Opal Matte glass. It also includes a 4-speed LED remote control with receiver.
- Light Kit Included: Yes
- Fan Blade Finish: Charcoal/Black
- Fan Blade Pitch: 14
- Fan Blade Span: 54.0000
- Number of Blades: 3
- Airflow: 6,019 Cubic Feet Per Minute
- Electricity Use: 62 Watts (excludes lights)
- Airflow Efficiency: 97 Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt
- Blades Included
- Motor: AC 153 X 20 MM
- Amps (High Speed): 0.57
- RPM: 65-160
- Number of Speeds: 4
- Reverse Function: Manual
- A (Total Height Ceiling to Bottom Fan): 22.5
- B (Height from Ceiling to Fan Blade): 21
- C(Fan Housing Diameter): 8
- Weighted Airflow(CFM): 2772-6019
- Weighted Airflow Efficiency(CFM/W): 241-97
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost(): 11
- Weighted Energy Use(W): 39
- High SpeedAirflow (CFM): 6019
- High SpeedElectricity Use (Watts - Excludes Lights): 62
- High SpeedAirflow Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 97
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 54.00 in.
- Width: 54.00 in.
- Height: 22.50 in.
- Extension/Depth: 22.50 in.
- Backplate/Canopy Width: 6.30 in.
- Weight: 22.15 lb.
- Safety Rating: Indoor
- What's in the Box: Ceiling Fan Fan Blades Control Downrod Hardware
- Bluetooth Compatible
- Slope Ceiling Compatible: Yes, with additional parts
- Removable Decorative Cables
- No-Light Option
*This product typically ships in 1 to 2 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 3 business days to ship. This item ships directly from the factory.
** This Emerson Fan ships for Free but any products added from other manufacturers may incur a freight charge.