Energetic Lighting 50037 - 4-inch LED Commercial Downlight
Energetic Lighting’s E4DL series is suitable for use in a broad range of commercial applications. Available in 4 profile sizes from 4”, 6“, 8”, up to 10“, covering almost any application project. Utilizing today’s latest innovative LED solutions and technologies paired with world class manufacturing practices, the E4DL provides customers an affordable LED downlight offering with the perfect blend of design, performance, value and reliability. An extremely versatile product thanks to its stand-alone design without the need for a traditional recessed can housing. A flexible metal conduit pigtail with 1/2” trade-size adapter is included for power connection. With our integral EZCCT field-selectable CCT along with EZWATT field-selectable wattage (6”, 8”, 10” only), these panels extend use to a broad range of commercial and industrial applications, at the same time reducing the need for stocking CCT and wattage variable units. The E4DL series is a great choice for renovation opportunities replacing existing commercial downlight fixtures or for new construction projects that require code compliant energy saving LED solutions. Ideally suited for office spaces, schools, retail, hospitality and healthcare applications, the E1BPL provides high quality illumination with optimal energy savings.
- EZCCT field-selectable CCT for all models with - 3000K, 3500K & 4000K @ >90 CRI
- EZWATT field-selectable Wattage - 3 steps (6”, 8”, and 10” profiles), varied by models (see stock ordering information)
- 4”, 6”, 8”, and 10” profiles available for design flexibility
- Suitable for Type-IC on models: 4“, 6”, & 8“; note: 10” profile model is Type Non-IC only
- External spring arms install to mounting surface without the need for a traditional recessed can
- Integrated flexible metal conduit pigtail lead with snap-in 1/2” trade-size knockout adapter, 24” total length provided for flexible installation options
- Strong and reliable spring loaded capture mounting arms ensure flush installation as well as safety (mechanical safety cable also provided as precautionary in case of mounting surface failure)
- Minimum 81% lumen maintenance @ 50,000 hours – L81/50,000 (per IES TM21)
- Minimum projected L70 @ 86,000 hours = maintenance free illumination (per IES TM21)
- Optional rough-in plates available for 4", 6", 8", and 10" downlights
- Please see specification sheet for additional information.
- Architectural decor
- Overhead accent lighting
*This product is built to order typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship. Ships Directly from Energetic Lighting.