Direct Drive HID to LED - 18W - 70W Metal Halide Equal | 4000K | IP64 Rated
Keystone DirectDrive LED HID replacement lamps are the ideal way to upgrade existing HID fixtures to the latest in LED technology. Simply bypass the existing ballast by cutting the wires and connecting the 120-277V line voltage directly to the sockets. No ballast or external driver is required. These vertical corn cob LED lamps feature a 360° beam angle to produce omni-directional light output.
Choosing LED replacement bulbs for HID fixtures is an easy way to increase lighting efficiency. Corn cob LED lamps use significantly less wattage to deliver comparable lumens as conventional metal halide lamps. Keystone’s LED HID replacements also provide better color rendering than metal halide lamps.
- Replacement for conventional 70W metal halide lamp
- Non-dimmable; do not dim
- CCT 4000K
- 50,000+ hour lifetime
- Environmentally friendly: No mercury used
- Instant startup
- UL listed
- Operating temperature: −29ºC/−20ºF to 60ºC/140ºF
- Integral driver, eliminates the need for external driver or ballast;includes 4kV surge protection
- IP64 rated; integrated heat sink quickly dissipates heat and guides water
- Suitable for use in fully enclosed fixture