Brushed Nickel Finish with Clear Water Glass
The Branston one-light wall fixture in brushed nickel finish perfectly complements a variety of interior styles. A cylinder water glass shade adds distinctive texture and a modern touch to this transitional design. The sophisticated sconce easily enhances a bathroom or powder room, bedroom or dining room with a beautiful ambient glow.
Coordinating fixtures inspire design consistency throughout a space. Include the matching Branston chandelier as the perfect complement. Ideal for residential and commercial applications.
One-light indoor wall fixture, installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 63683.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Branston one-light wall fixture is finished in brushed nickel with clear water glass that shimmers beautifully
- A minimalist design combining several geometric shapes, including a clever cross section support for the cylinder shade
- Bring distinctive design and light to bathroom, living room, bedroom, hallway or dining room
- Tie elements together in your home with the matching Branston chandelier
- Provides task or ambient lighting
- Height 10-9/16 inches
- Width 4-15/16 inches
- Extends 5-1/2 inches from wall
- Backplate diameter 4-15/16 inches
- For indoor use
- Can be installed in an up or down position
- Approved for damp locations
- ETL/CETL listed for safety
- Uses one 60-watt medium-base light bulb (not included)
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
*This product is built to order typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship.
** Westinghouse Lighting orders totaling $250 or more Ship Free but any products added from other manufacturers may incur a freight charge.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: California 65 Prop Warnings