2-13/16" Push-Through Socket with Set Screw | Brass Finish
The brass finish push-through socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. The socket's push-through switch makes it ideal for a floor or table light fixture, and its brass finish has a classic look and effectively withstands heat.
UL listed and CSA approved for safety, it is rated for 660 watts maximum and 250 volts. The 2-13/16-inch-high socket has a tapped 1/8-IP bushing and uses medium-base bulbs. Thanks to a straight bracket design and set screw, installation is easy.
Brass finish push-through socket with set screw.
- Brass finish offers high heat resistance
- Push-through switch
- Replace worn or broken sockets
- Build a new light fixture
- Perfect for table and floor light fixtures
- 2-13/16 inches high
- Tapped 1/8-IP bushing
- Set screw and straight bracket design
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety
- Compatible with medium-base bulbs, 660 watts maximum
- Rated for 250 volts
*This product typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship. This item ships directly from the factory.