Brushed Nickel Finish with Copper Accents and Reversible Maple
Bring fresh style, comfort and brightness to a kitchen, bedroom or home office with the Xavier ceiling fan with LED light. A striking focal point with eye-catching detail, this contemporary ceiling fan features a brushed nickel finish with copper accents and reversible maple/mahogany blades.
The fashionable Xavier spot lights include dimmable LED light bulbs for long-lasting brightness. Direct light where it's needed while you enjoy energy-efficient illumination.
Ceiling fan, three GU10-base 6.5-watt MR16 dimmable LED light bulbs, installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 72331
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A brilliant brushed nickel ceiling fan finish with copper accents highlights the decorative details of the Xavier LED fan
- Reversible blades in maple and mahogany finishes complement the fan finish and offer attractive options to accentuate your decor
- Spot light kit includes three long-lasting LED bulbs for energy-efficient illumination
- Brightness equivalent to three 50-watt halogen bulbs uses only 19.5 watts of energy
- 44 inch ceiling fan with light is perfect for cooling and illuminating large rooms
- A bright, energy-efficient choice when looking for kitchen ceiling fans with lights
- An attractive LED fan to consider as master or guest bedroom ceiling fans with lights
- Ideal for cooling rooms up to 225 square feet (15 feet by 15 feet)
- Combo mount installation for indoor use
- High quality motor delivers powerful air movement and quiet performance
- Ceiling fans increase your comfort level in summer and winter while lowering energy costs
- Light kit includes three GU10 base MR16 LED light bulbs to enhance the overall efficiency of this ceiling fan
- Ceiling fans with LED lights eliminate the need to change bulbs in hard-to-reach ceiling fans
- Lifetime warranty on motor
- Two-year warranty on all other parts
*This product is built to order typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship.
** Westinghouse Lighting orders totaling $250 or more Ship Free but any products added from other manufacturers may incur a freight charge.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: California 65 Prop Warnings