3/4 ID x 12 Inch Extension Downrod | Oil Brushed Bronze Finish
Maximize your ceiling fan's cooling benefits by positioning it at the proper height. For optimal performance and safety, most ceiling fan blades should be at least 7 feet from the floor but no higher than 8 to 9 feet to best cool a room. For ceilings 9 feet and higher, an extension downrod brings the ceiling fan down to the proper height above the floor. This 12-inch oil brushed bronze finish extension downrod is compatible with ceiling fans that have a 3/4 ID downrod. It tapered threaded ends that create a strong bond and stable connection. The oil brushed bronze finish complements existing ceiling fan finishes.
3/4 ID x 12-inch oil brushed bronze extension downrod.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability, and functionality.
- Extension downrod allows you to position your ceiling fans at the proper height to maximize cooling and efficiency
- 12-inch extension downrod is ideal for rooms with 10-foot ceilings
- Oil brushed bronze finish complements many existing ceiling fans
- Use as a replacement downrod to adjust your ceiling fan's current height
- Use with Westinghouse Lighting ceiling fans that require a 3/4 ID downrod
- Compatible with other fans that require a 3/4 ID downrod
- Use to ensure the proper height and position of ceiling fans on angled or sloped ceilings
- 12-inch length
- 3/4 ID
- Compatible with ceiling fans that have a 3/4 ID downrod
- Tapered threaded ends ensure a durable, stable connection.
*This product typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship. This item ships directly from the factory.