Obtain high-quality perimeter lighting when you use this MAL04 LED area light that emits a long-lasting 41,000 Lumens for powerful light focused at a specific region. When used with a compatible photo control system, this area light detects day and night cycles to prevent unnecessary operation hours and increase its impressive lifespan. It can either be a replacement parking lot light or be used in new construction.
Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive
- LED panel and electrical chamber
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
- Available in IES Type III (Standard), IV, V distributions
- 5000 K (70 CRI)
- 41,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
- Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and
- application spacing.
- The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.
- Universal 120-277 VAC
- Standard with 1-10V dimming driver(s)
- THD: ≤20%
- Power Factor: ≥90%
- Optional occupancy sensor***
- Optional Photocell***
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-50’ in area lighting applications
- Round pole, Square pole, slipfitter and wall mount are available
- The design can be operated by one person to install the whole lamp
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results
- Dark Bronze
*This product typically ships in 3 to 5 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship. This item ships directly from the factory.
***Products with optional items installed are considered custom and all sales are considered final.