On/Off Turn-Knob Phenolic Socket | Medium Base
The on/off turn-knob phenolic socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. The socket's on/off turn-knob switch is well suited to easily reachable table and floor light fixtures, and its phenolic construction makes it highly durable and heat resistant.
UL listed and CSA approved for safety, it is rated for 660 watts maximum and 250 volts. The socket has a threaded 1/8-IP bushing and uses medium-base bulbs. Thanks to its straight bracket design, installation is easy.
On/off turn-knob phenolic socket.
- Phenolic construction offers high heat resistance
- On/off turn-knob switch
- Replace worn or broken sockets
- Build a new light fixture
- Use for table and floor light fixtures
- Threaded 1/8-IP bushing
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety
- Compatible with medium-base bulbs, 660 watts maximum
- Rated for 250 volts
*This product typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship. This item ships directly from the factory.