Class 1 Division 2 - Ceiling, Wall or Conduit Mounting
The LEPG LHLV4A Class 1, Division 2 Explosion Proof Hazardous Location series wall and ceiling mount luminaire is available with clear or LumaLens lenses and open door frame designed to replace HID lighting systems up to 400w MH or HPS. Typical lighting applications include industrial facilities, oil, gas, painting facilities, and auto service facilities. Mounting heights of 18 to 30 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
- Heavy-Duty Die Cast Aluminum Housing and Top Frame, with ½˝ Tapped Coin Plug Openings for Wiring Entrance Conduits.
- ETL Listed for Hazardous Locations Per UL844
- Class 1, Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D; T4 Temperature Rating
- Suitable for Wet Locations.
- Platinum Powder-coat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
- Clear UV-Stabilized Polycarbonate Vandal-Resistant Lens
- Optional Mount with Stainless Steel Adjustable Bracket or Yoke
- Driver: Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz or 347V-480V, 50/60Hz
- 5-Year Warranty for -25°C to +40°C Environment
- 112w: Array: 47w, System: 126w; (250w HID Equivalent) - 13,500 delivered lumens
- 136w: Array: 66w, System: 152w; (400w HID Equivalent) - 20,000 delivered lumens
- 2 x Stainless Steel Yokes
- Adjustable Wall Brackets (Set of 2)
- Length: 49˝ (309mm)
- Width: 7˝ (178mm)
- Depth: 4˝ (102mm)
*This product typically ships in 5 to 7 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 10 business days to ship.