Commercial LED Building Stair Lights Indoor Fixture - 900 Lumens Power Failure Mode - Motion Sensor
The LBS ML-F02-35-50K-B10-BRI819P-B-D occupancy sensor & battery backup stairwell wall light is compliant with UL Standard 1598 and will illuminate a single lamp for 90 minutes at 900 lumens in emergency mode. It's bi-level motion sensor operates on reduced wattage when no one is around but offers light to meet local and state codes. It will illuminate at 4,700 lumens during normal power mode (optional higher lumen packages available). This emergency fixture has a crisp 5000K full color spectrum lighting which illuminates indoor building stairways perfectly. It comes with an illuminated test push switch and is backed by a 5 year warranty. The occupancy sensor is field installed.
Details You Will Appreciate
- US Based Customer Service Team
- Safety Inspired Illumination
- Flush or Conduit Ready for Ease of Installation
- Bi-Level Occupancy Sensor
- Emergency Configuration is installed in a US Based Factory
- Standard with 4ft and can be extended by row connector
- Emergency Mode: 90 minutes @ 900 Lumens
- PIR Bi-Level Occupancy Sensor (1/2 Power when no one is around)
- Universal voltage of 120-277V
- CCT 5000K
- 1-10V dimming available for dimming control
- Surface mounting or chain mounting for different applications
- Exceed 50,000 hrs projected life span
- Operating temperature is -40℃ to 40℃(-40℉ to 104℉)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- UL/CUL listed and DLC qualified
- 35 Watt (4700 Lumens) (standard)
- 45 Watt (6050 Lumens)
*This product is built to order typically ships in 3 to 5 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship.
**These items are light weight (about 6 lbs) but UPS/FED Ex charge a dimensional weight surcharge, which result in higher freight charges.