0.5 Watt 120-277V Emergency Lighting Dimming Control Relay
The ACE-G.5-ELDCR is a UL 924 device that includes a relay which controls the dimming circuit of an LED driver in Emergency-mode. The device can control a 0-10 Vdc dimming circuit or a DALI dimming circuit. The ACE-G.5-ELDCR is intended for mounting inside the luminaire. The AC input of the ACE-G.5-ELDCR connects to the unswitched Normal source of power to monitor for a power failure. Under Normal-mode conditions the ACE-G.5-ELDCR is powered “ON,” and the Dimming Control Relay is thus energized, which allows the dimming circuit to operate as normal. Under Emergency-mode conditions, when there is a failure of the Normal source of power, the ACE-G.5-ELDCR is de-energized which defeats the dimming circuit and forces the LED Driver into Full Light Output.
Features, Benefits, and Applications:
- Small size and light weight: Enables mounting inside small fixtures.
- Includes an isolated SPDT Relay: Can be used with 0-10 Vdc dimming or DALI dimming circuits.
- Includes AC input surge protection: For improved reliability.
- Two-wire universal input: Reduces wiring errors and reduces installation time and complexity.
- Includes low-power high-efficiency AC input circuitry: For low energy consumption.
- Suitable for indoor and damp locations.
Safety and Regulatory Compliance:
- UL and cUL Listed as an Emergency LED Driver (UL924)
- UL Listed for both field and factory installation
- EMI: Complies to FCC commercial limits
- RoHS compliant