0.5 Watt 120-277V Emergency Lighting Dimming Control Relay
Features, Benefits, and Applications:
- Small size and light weight: Enables mounting inside small fixtures.
- Includes an isolated SPDT Relay: Can be used with 0-10 Vdc dimming or DALI dimming circuits.
- Includes AC input surge protection: For improved reliability.
- Two-wire universal input: Reduces wiring errors and reduces installation time and complexity.
- Includes low-power high-efficiency AC input circuitry: For low energy consumption.
- Suitable for indoor and damp locations.
Safety and Regulatory Compliance:
- UL and cUL Listed as an Emergency LED Driver (UL924)
- UL Listed for both field and factory installation
- EMI: Complies to FCC commercial limits
- RoHS compliant
Dimming Relay Contacts:
1 A @ 30 Vdc
-20 - 60 ºC