90 Minute Emergency Mode Outdoor Pathway Fixture - Bronze or Black - 120/277V
The LEPG 10 Watt EasyLED Flat Top Bollards with cone lenses is engineered to replace HID lighting systems up to 70w MH or HPS. These fixtures are ideal for retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Please see specification sheet for additional options and contact us for pricing and availability. If you are replacing an existing bollard, check our universal bollard mounting plate.
- 3000K - 1,037lm
- 4000K - 1,125lm
- 5000K - 1,172lm
- 3000K - 1,452lm
- 4000K - 1,575lm
- 5000K - 1,1641lm
- 3000K - 2,178lm
- 4000K - 2,362lm
- 5000K - 2,461lm
- 90 Minute Operation in Emergency Mode*
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- 147,000 hr rated avg life in -25°C/77°F Environments.
- Flush Mounting Base & Vandal-Resistant Screws
- Internal Ballast Tray for Easy Maintenance
- CSA Listed for Wet LocationsANSI/UL 1598, 8750
- IP65 Sealed LED Compartment
- Textured Architectural Bronze or Black Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
- Specially Designed Cone Reflector
- Mounting Kit with 8Ë Zinc-Plated Anchor Bolts
- LED: Aluminum Boards Wattage
- Array: 10w, System: 11.3w; (70w HID Equivalent)
- Electronic Driver, 120-277V
- Less Than 20% THD and PF>0.90
- Standard Internal Surge Protection 2kV
- 0-10V Dimming Standard for a Dimming Range of 100% to 10%
- Dimming Source Current is 150 Microamps
- Remote Direct Wired Interface
- 1-10V Dimming is Not Implied and May Not Be Available, Please Consult Factory.
- Fixtures are Tested with LEPG Controls and May Not Function Properly With Controls Supplied By Others
- Fixtures are NOT Designed for Use with Line Voltage Dimmers
- 5-Year Warranty for -40°C to +40°C Environment.
- Please see Specification Sheet for additional information
* Note: The emergency battery requires a charge minimum of one (1) hour before testing the circuit. A full charge requires twenty-four (24) hours. Fixtures Ordered with Factory-Installed Photocell or Motion Sensor Controls are Internally Wired for Switching and/or 1-10V Dimming Within the Housing. Remote Direct Wired Interface of 1-10V Dimming is Not Implied and May Not Be Available, Please Consult Factory. Fixtures are Tested with LEPG Controls and May Not Function Properly With Controls Supplied By Others. Fixtures are NOT Designed for Use with Line Voltage Dimmers.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
*This product typically ships in 7 to 10 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 10 business days to ship. This item ships directly from the factory. There is a 30% restocking fee imposed by the manufacturer for all returns not due to defect.