Remote CFL Battery Backup Emergency Light Ballast with Flex | 650 Lumen
- For use in new or existing fixtures, with or without an AC ballast, where emergency lighting is needed.
- Operates one lamp in the emergency mode.
- 2-in-1 LED indicator light and push-to-test switch (for mandated code compliance testing).
- Internal battery automatically connects to the fluorescent lamp for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination via an internal solid-state transfer switch.
- A discharged battery completely recharges in 24 hours, via a fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
- UL listed for factory or field installation
- Suitable for damp location
- Can be mounted inside, on top, or remote from the fixture.*
- Designed to be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures
**This product typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship.
* When battery packs are remote mounted, the remote distance cannot exceed 1/2 of the distance from ballast to lamp specified by the AC ballast manufacturer. The maximum allowable remote mounting distance is 50 feet.