Turbine 90 Minute Emergency Mode Exterior Downlight Fixture - Bronze or Black - 120/277V - 4100K
The LBS WCTRS Turbine architectural wall cylinder provides up or down lighting with wide 100° distribution that is designed to replace HID lighting systems from up to 100w MH or HPS. Typical wall mounted lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of 8 to 16 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
20 Watt (100W Metal Halide Equivalent)
- 4100K - 2,364lm
- 90 Minute Operation in Emergency Mode*
- Up or Down Illumination
- Die Vast Aluminum Housing
- Wide 100° Distribution (see spec sheet for optional distributions)
- 89,000 hr rated avg. life in -25°C/77°F Environments.
- Mounts to Walls Over 4" Recessed Outlet Box
- CSA Listed for Wet LocationsANSI/UL 1598, 8750
- IP66 Sealed LED Compartment
- Textured Architectural Bronze or Black Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
- Clear Tempered Flat Glass
- LED: LBS Copper Cobb
- Array: 20 Watt (100w HID Equivalent)
- Electronic Driver, 120-277V
- Less Than 20% THD and PF>0.90
- Standard Internal Surge Protection 2kV
- 0-10V Dimming Standard for a Dimming Range of 100% to 10%
- Dimming Source Current is 150 Microamps
- Remote Direct Wired Interface
- 1-10V Dimming is Not Implied and May Not Be Available, Please Consult Factory.
- Fixtures are Tested with LEPG Controls and May Not Function Properly With Controls Supplied By Others
- Fixtures are NOT Designed for Use with Line Voltage Dimmers
- 5-Year Warranty for -40°C to +50°C Environment.
- Please see Specification Sheet for additional information
* Note: The emergency battery requires a charge minimum of one (1) hour before testing the circuit. A full charge requires twenty-four (24) hours. Fixtures Ordered with Factory-Installed Photocell or Motion Sensor Controls are Internally Wired for Switching and/or 1-10V Dimming Within the Housing. Remote Direct Wired Interface of 1-10V Dimming is Not Implied and May Not Be Available, Please Consult Factory. Fixtures are Tested with LEPG Controls and May Not Function Properly With Controls Supplied By Others. Fixtures are NOT Designed for Use with Line Voltage Dimmers. Battery Backup Includes Accessory Housing (Ships Separately). Empty Accessory Housing is Available For Use When a Uniform Building Aesthetic is Desired.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
*This product typically ships in 7 to 10 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 10 business days to ship. This item ships directly from the factory. Due to the unique nature of this product, all sales are considered final. The 5 year warranty still applies.