Horizontal Phenolic Snap-In Socket | Black Finish
The horizontal phenolic snap-in socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to create a new handmade light fixture. Its horizontal alignment makes this socket ideal for flush-mount fixtures. The phenolic composition is durable and heat resistant and its snap-in design means the socket exceptionally easy to install.
This socket uses one medium-base bulb and fits into a 7/8-inch by 1/4-inch hole. It is UL listed and CSA approved for safety.
Horizontal phenolic snap-in socket.
- Phenolic material offers high heat resistance
- Horizontal design ideal for flush-mount fixtures
- Replace worn or broken sockets
- Build a new light fixture
- Fits 7/8-inch by 1/4-inch hole
- Snaps easily into place
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety
- Uses one medium-base bulb
*This product typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship. This item ships directly from the factory.