3/4 ID x 24-Inch Extension Downrod with White Finish
Maximize your ceiling fan's cooling benefits by positioning it at the proper height. For optimal performance and safety, most ceiling fan blades should be at least 7 feet from the floor but no higher than 8 to 9 feet to best cool a room. For ceilings 9 feet and higher, an extension downrod brings the ceiling fan down to the proper height above the floor.
This 24-inch white finish extension downrod is compatible with ceiling fans that have a 3/4 ID downrod. It features tapered threaded ends that create a strong bond and stable connection. The white finish complements existing ceiling fan finishes.
3/4 ID x 24-inch white extension downrod.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability, and functionality.
Product reference number 77254
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Extension downrod allows you to position your ceiling fans at the proper height to maximize cooling and efficiency
- 24-inch extension downrod is ideal for rooms with 12-foot ceilings
- White finish complements many existing ceiling fans
- Use as a replacement downrod to adjust your ceiling fan's current height
- Use with Westinghouse Lighting ceiling fans that require a 3/4 ID downrod
- Compatible with other fans that require a 3/4 ID downrod
- Use to ensure the proper height and position of ceiling fans on angled or sloped ceilings
- 24-inch length
- 3/4 ID
- Compatible with ceiling fans that have a 3/4 ID downrod
- Tapered threaded ends ensure a durable, stable connection
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
*This product is built to order typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship.
** Westinghouse Lighting orders totaling $250 or more Ship Free but any products added from other manufacturers may incur a freight charge.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: California 65 Prop Warnings