Ceiling Fan and Light Wall Control with Three fan speeds and light dimmer
Replacing an existing wall switch, this ceiling fan and light wall control offers convenience and increased lighting range without having to reach for a pull chain. The unit operates three fan speeds (high/medium/low/off) so you can maximize your comfort. It also provides a full-range touch-light dimmer for a customized lighting level and increased savings on your utility bill. The 120-volt/60-hertz wall control features two-wire installation for use in a standard junction box to replace an existing wall switch and the need for any pull chain operation. Once you install the receiver in the ceiling fan, the wall control communicates wirelessly with the fan up to a distance of 40-feet. CUL US-listed, this unit can handle a fan maximum of 1-1/4 amps and a light maximum of 300 watts. A matching wall plate is included for installation.
Ceiling fan and light wall control, receiver and wall plate.
Product reference number 77875
- Three fan speeds (high/medium/low/off)
- Full-range touch-light dimmer
- Receiver fits most ceiling fan brands
- Use to control ceiling fan
- Adjust light levels
- Replaces existing wall switch with added features without ever having to reach for a pull chain
- Wall control must be wired to replace existing two wire switch
- Included receiver must be wired to the fan at the ceiling
- Wall plate included
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
*This product is built to order typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship.
** Westinghouse Lighting orders totaling $250 or more Ship Free but any products added from other manufacturers may incur a freight charge.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: California 65 Prop Warnings