Brushed Nickel Finish with Brushed Nickel Steel Blades
The modern-industrial style of the 56 inch Jax ceiling fan is perfect for lofts and great rooms featuring a 12 inch long down rod, ideal for higher ceilings. The brushed nickel ceiling fan blends seamlessly into contemporary spaces, enhancing the comfort of any room.
The Jax fan is durably constructed, needs minimal assembly and includes a four-speed wall control, making it a breeze to operate all four speeds of the fan, for convenient customized comfort.
Ceiling fan, 12 inch down rod, wall control, installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 78614.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Jax 56 inch indoor ceiling fan is great for residential applications
- Three steel blades in brushed nickel finish complement the brushed nickel fan for a modern ceiling fan with an industrial aesthetic
- Ceiling fan with wall control provides easy operation of 5 fan speeds and on/off function
- Ideal for cooling great rooms up to 400 square feet (20 feet by 20 feet)
- Down-rod installation only for indoor use
- Ceiling fan without lights adds a cooling effect to large work and living areas, workshops, lofts and high ceiling great rooms
- High quality motor delivers powerful air movement and quiet performance
- Ceiling fans increase your comfort level in summer and winter while lowering energy costs
- 15-year limited warranty on motor
- Two-year warranty on all other parts
*This product is built to order typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship.
** Westinghouse Lighting orders totaling $250 or more Ship Free but any products added from other manufacturers may incur a freight charge.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: California 65 Prop Warnings