1 FT LED Linear Hazardous Location Class 1 Division Fixture - Cut-Off - Wall or Conduit Mounting
The LEPG LHLV1AHQ Class 1, Division 2 Explosion Proof Hazardous Location series wall and ceiling mount luminaire is available with clear or LumaLens lenses, and open, vertical half or horizontal half door frames designed to replace HID lighting systems from 70w to 175w MH or HPS. Typical lighting applications include industrial facilities, oil, gas, painting facilities, and auto service facilities. Mounting heights of 8 to 18 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
- Heavy-Duty Die Cast Aluminum Housing and Top Frame, with ½˝ Tapped Coin Plug Openings for Wiring Entrance Conduits.
- ETL Listed for Hazardous Locations Per UL844
- Class 1, Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D; T4 Temperature Rating
- Suitable for Wet Locations.
- Platinum Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
- Clear UV-Stabilized Polycarbonate Vandal-Resistant Lens
- Optional Mount with Stainless Steel Adjustable Bracket or Yoke
- Driver: Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz;
- 5-Year Warranty for -25°C to +40°C Environment
- 22w: Array: 22w, System: 26.4w; (70w HID Equivalent)
- 37w: Array: 37.2w, System: 43.4w; (175w HID Equivalent)
- Length: 12⅛˝ (309mm)
- Width: 7˝ (178mm)
- Depth: 4˝ (102mm)
*This product typically ships in 3 to 5 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship.