90 Minute Emergency Mode Security Area Outdoor Wall Light Fixture - Bronze or White - 120/277V
The Excel Square Bulkhead is designed to replace HID lighting systems up to 250w MH or HPS. The open door frame allows for maximum light output. Typical applications include office and public buildings, condominiums, schools, shopping malls, and hospitality. Recommended mounting heights are 8 to 20 feet.
- Die Cast Gasketed Aluminum Open Front Frame
- 90 minute operation in Emergency Mode*
- Housing with Integral Heat Sinking and Driver Compartment
- CSA: Listed for Wet Locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750
- IP66 Sealed LED Compartment.
- Textured Architectural Bronze or White Powder-coat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
- Vandal Resistant Opal Polycarbonate Lens.
- Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz; Less Than 20% THD and PF>0.90. Standard
- Internal Surge Protection 2kV. 0-10V Dimming Standard for a Dimming Range of 100% to 10%; Dimming Source Current is 150 Microamps.
- 5-Year Warranty for -40°C to +50°C Environment.
- 187,000 hr rated avg life in -25°C Environments.
- Consult Specification Sheet for Options & More Informations
* Note: The emergency battery requires a charge minimum of one (1) hour before testing the circuit. A full charge requires twenty-four (24) hours. Fixtures Ordered with Factory-Installed Photocell or Motion Sensor Controls are Internally Wired for Switching and/or 1-10V Dimming Within the Housing. Remote Direct Wired Interface of 1-10V Dimming is Not Implied and May Not Be Available, Please Consult Factory. Fixtures are Tested with LEPG Controls and May Not Function Properly With Controls Supplied By Others. Fixtures are NOT Designed for Use with Line Voltage Dimmers.
- 17 Watt 100W HID Replacement
- 25 Watt 250W HID Replacement